Relieves hot flashes & other pre- and post-menopause symptoms
Natural Relief for Symptoms Related to PMS and Menopause.
Fluctuating levels of estrogen can cause uncomfortable symptoms for women. This powerful blend of herbal phytoestrogens help manage hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, vaginal dryness, weight gain, sleep, menstrual changes, and libido.
- Staying cool. Plant compounds called phytoestrogens mimic the effects of hormones, like estrogen. Black cohosh and soy isoflavones have been reported to help women offset the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause, like hot flashes and night sweats.
- Manage weight. Licorice has been found to help the body better regulate the stress hormone cortisol. So what does cortisol have to do weight weight gain? Higher levels of cortisol = higher appetite for junk food = more belly fat. Keeping cortisol levels in check can help keep your appetite in check. In addition to being a natural remedy for PMS, licorice provides valuable anti-inflammatory benefits that may work to help relieve some aches and pains, such as joint pain.
- Balance hormones. Red raspberry elicits a positive response on the female reproductive system. Red raspberry is useful early in the menstrual cycle as the female body prepares for ovulation. When used in conjunction with Dong Quai, red raspberry supports the reproductive system and can provide hormone-regulating and uterine-toning benefits.
Soy Isoflavones, Black Cohosh (2.5% extract) (root), Dong Quai (1% extract) (root), Licorice (1% extract) (root), Red Clover (1% extract) (aerial parts), Sage (3% extract) (leaf), Chasteberry (0.5% extract) (fruit), Blessed Thistle (herb powder), Red Raspberry (20% extract), Mexican Wild Yam (16% extract), Trans-Resveratrol Powder
(from Polygonum cuspidatum extract) (root)
How to Take RESTORE for Women
Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Additional Resources: Menopause & Women’s Health
RESTORE for Women is a daily supplement that can help reduce the uncomfortable physical symptoms of menopause. Explore more Health Topics; find straightforward answers to your health questions. Practical wisdom from experts. Your health matters. Here are some of our picks:
- Hot Flashes: What We Know and What We Don’t. Did you know that up to 75% of perimenopausal women 55 and younger report hot flashes? Get the facts about hot flashes here.
- Bioidentical Hormones and HRT for Women. You may have come across hormone replacement therapy (HRT) as a treatment for menopause symptoms. Learn more about traditional HRT and other “bioidentical hormone” options to see what is right for you.
- Vitamin D, Calcium, and Protein: A Bone-Healthy Diet. Osteoporosis, a disease that weakens bones, becomes a concern for women around the time of menopause. Diet can help reduce the risk for bone loss in menopause. Learn more here.