Natural pre- and post-menopause relief
Are you starting to feel the heat, even in the middle of winter? As women enter pre- or post-menopause, they often experience fluctuating estrogen and progesterone levels, which can cause menopause-associated symptoms, such as hot flashes, insomnia, depression and/or mood swings. Balance the body’s stress and the female reproductive system with the help of RESTORE for Women.
Balancing the female reproductive system with supplements for women.
PMS and menstrual symptoms have a way of knocking you down, often at times when you have to be on point. Even the strongest women become crippled by cramps, fatigue and moodiness. Many women – often around 80% – are stuck dealing with the stress and unpleasantness of these symptoms, which can range from simple to more pervasive. Then, when PMS symptoms subside, the heat wave starts and we have to undergo pre- and postmenopausal symptoms. Supplements for women like RESTORE for Women can help alleviate these symptoms related to the reproductive system, allowing you to get back to taking over the world.
- Alleviate reproductive symptoms. Black cohosh, including many other ingredients found in RESTORE for Women, has been long-reviewed as a natural remedy for pre- and post-menopause, as well as for general women’s health issues, such as premenstrual syndrome (PMS) or painful menstruation. Red clover and sage also have been shown to alleviate menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats.
- Help balance cortisol levels. Licorice has been found to help the body better regulate the stress hormone cortisol. In addition to being a natural remedy for PMS, licorice provides valuable anti-inflammatory benefits that may work to help relieve some aches and pains, such as joint pain.
- Keep hormones in check. Red raspberry elicits a positive response on the female reproductive system. Red raspberry is useful early in the menstrual cycle as the female body prepares for ovulation. When used in conjunction with Dong Quai, red raspberry supports the reproductive system and can provide hormone-regulating and uterine-toning benefits.
Additional benefits of taking RESTORE for Women supplements.
In addition to helping you destress and helping you regain reproductive balance, RESTORE for Women can increase bone strength and increase sex drive. When taking supplements for women, these benefits are both pretty great we’d say.
- Reclaim your sex drive. Sure, sometimes you may just not be in the mood, but if you consistently aren’t revved up and would like to be, RESTORE for Women may be able to help you take control of your sex drive. Mexican wild yam has been shown to increase energy and sexual drive in men and women. While it doesn’t convert to estrogen, Mexican Wild Yam does have some estrogen-like properties. Rawr!
- Strengthen bones. Osteoporosis and bone mass loss often occur in women in the years after menopause. Bone mass loss can result in an increased risk of fractures, which makes maintaining strong bones essential for women. Soy isoflavones, Mexican wild yam and black cohosh have bone health benefits to increase strength.
RESTORE for Women has many benefits for balancing the reproductive system. From the harsh symptoms of PMS in your youth to cooling hot flashes as you mature, choose RESTORE for Women as your women’s supplement.
How to Take RESTORE for Women
Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Soy Isoflavones, Black Cohosh (2.5% extract) (root), Dong Quai (1% extract) (root), Licorice (1% extract) (root), Red Clover (1% extract) (aerial parts), Sage (3% extract) (leaf), Chasteberry (0.5% extract) (fruit), Blessed Thistle (herb powder), Red Raspberry (20% extract), Mexican Wild Yam (16% extract), Trans-Resveratrol Powder
(from Polygonum cuspidatum extract) (root)