A vitamin C complex so super, you’ll feel like you’ll need a cape
You know what vitamin C is, but what makes ours so different? We’ve added citrus bioflavonoids and rose hips because they enhance the bioavailability of vitamin C, making it superior in terms of absorption and efficacy. Studies have shown that these compounds increased the absorption rate of vitamin C by 35%. So your money won’t be literally going down the toilet.
Vitamin C for glow and support
Vitamin C plays a vital role in protein synthesis and helps boost the immune system.
- Immune Support. Okay so vitamin C won’t prevent the common cold, but it can help to shorten the duration of one once you’ve caught it. Hooray for less tissues littering your house!
- Skin Health. Vitamin C is a natural precursor to proline and lysine, two amino acids that are essential for collagen formation. That collagen is used by your skin to maintain elasticity and brightness by fighting against aging factors. It can even fade dark spots caused by aging, acne scars, or sun damage.
- Joint Support. Your joints need collagen to stay supple. Being proactive about your joint health now will help you to keep moving as you get older.
Additional benefits of ELEMENTS Vitamin C
This antioxidant is no one-trick pony. There’s ongoing research investigating the long term benefits of vitamin C on everything from eye health to Alzheimer’s. There’s a fair amount of research that vitamin C can also help:
- Increase iron absorption. Studies have shown a strong correlation between iron absorption efficiency and taking vitamin C, some doctors are already advising their patients to take both supplements together.
- Managing high cholesterol. Some studies found vitamin C played a role in helping to protect the arteries against damage in patients with high cholesterol.
- Slow progression of arthritis. There’s evidence that vitamin C may slow the progression of osteoarthritis.
How to take ELEMENTS Vitamin C
Take 1-3 tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed your physician.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Calcium (carbonate), Rose Hips 4:1 extract (fruit), Rustin Powder, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
Sara A. Murphy is a freelance writer and editor with a PhD from Columbia University. She has written on a variety of topics, including health and fitness, travel, and social justice; she also edits both fiction and non-fiction. You can reach her at Sara.A.Murphy@gmail.com.