Mineral supplement, Essential Micronutrient Supplement
Essential Trace Mineral.
When was the last time you chowed down on a fistful of dirt? Been a while? The trace mineral selenium is found in soil, so unless you regularly dine on mud pies, you might not be getting enough of it. This essential mineral is important for thyroid, prostate and heart health. It also benefits cognitive function, and contributes to a healthy immune system and fertility for both men and women.
Boost immunity with ELEMENTS Selenium
Selenium acts as an antioxidant against free radical damage, strengthening your body’s resistance against diseases and stress.
- Reduce chance of heart disease. Selenium can improve heart health by fighting inflammation, increasing blood flow, reducing free radical oxidative stress and helping with antioxidant activity.
- Regulate thyroid function. Selenium regulates the production of reactive oxygen within the thyroid gland and protects it from antibodies that can create thyroid disease.
Additional benefits of ELEMENTS Selenium
Selenium is a vital micronutrient that plays roles in many important physiological functions.
- Enhances Vitamin E’s Absorption. Whether taken together or separately, selenium enhances vitamin E’s antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help fight the aging process by reducing free radical damage.
- Reduces asthma symptoms. Studies have shown that patients with chronic asthma have lower levels of selenium and less asthma related symptoms occurred when taking the supplement.
- Boost fertility. Selenium is essential for successful male and female reproduction.
Our bodies flush this trace mineral out of our system rather quickly due to the actionable role it plays in many body functions. LFI Labs ELEMENTS Selenium tablets can help ensure you maintain the proper levels of selenium for optimal health. The supplements come in the form of selenomethionine, which has been proven in many studies to provide superior absorption over other forms.
How to take ELEMENTS Selenium
Take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed your physician.
Selenium (L selenomethione)