Premium B-12 for Heart, Nerve and Mood Support
If you have trouble staying awake and focused throughout the day, lifting heavy objects, or even feel occasionally dizzy, an extra shot of espresso may not be what you need. It is likely that you’re suffering from a B-12 deficiency, which is extremely common in adults, and even more so in vegetarians and vegans.
With ELEMENTS Methyl B-12 you can combat your deficiency with this highly bioavailable form of the vitamin on the market. Many forms of B-12 must be taken with a needle, but Methyl B-12 can be taken orally and absorbed quickly by your body.
The Essential Vitamin You’re Missing
Vitamin B-12 is essential to feeling healthy and youthful every day, which is why it is extremely important that you ensure you are getting enough of this incredible vitamin.
- Boost energy and mood levels. Been feeling a little sleepy lately? B-12 may be the answer. Because B-12 helps with serotonin and melatonin production, having the right levels of B-12 will help you with your mood, energy levels and your sleep quality.
- Support blood and nerve cells. Blood and nerve cell formation and maintenance are key to protecting your body from illnesses such as anemia, nerve damage and various neurological disorders, while also boosting positive functions such as DNA synthesis. B-12 is central for providing the support that your blood and nerve cells need to function at full capacity.
- Improve heart health. With a rise in cardiovascular disease, it’s vital to make sure you are taking good care of your heart. B-12 helps convert homocysteine to methionine, a process necessary to avoid blood clots and nerve damage.
Additional benefits of ELEMENTS Methyl B-12
- Easy to absorb. While there are several types of B-12 supplements on the market, methylcobalamin is by far one of the easiest to absorb. ELEMENTS Methyl B-12 can also be taken orally, while other supplements require needles.
- Cyanocobalamin-Free. A lot of B-12 supplements use cyanocobalamin — which is a sign that you are taking a cheap and ineffective product. It’s difficult for your body to process cyanocobalamin in a supplement form, and can even be dangerous due to low levels of cyanide!
- Vegan. It’s no secret that vegetarians and vegans have a higher risk of being vitamin B-12 deficient — mainly because a common source of B-12 is meat. ELEMENTS Methyl B-12 is completely vegan, so you can get the support you need without worrying about where it came from.
Don’t let yourself get accustomed to feeling tired, groggy, and unwell every day. If that extra cup of coffee just isn’t making you feel better, try ELEMENTS Methyl B-12. The fastest and most convenient way to get this vitality boosting vitamin.
How to take ELEMENTS Methyl B-12
Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional. For best results, chew tablet thoroughly before swallowing.
Vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin)