The Body’s Building Block
There are few things that your body doesn’t produce, but needs as much as lysine.
Lysine is an essential amino acid that helps to build protein, and is necessary for the production and formation of carnitine and collagen — which help to strengthen your bones, improve your heart health, aid in your muscle development and a whole lot more.
Because lysine is essential to the body, you’ll want to make sure that you are getting the right levels of it. ELEMENTS Lysine helps to ensure that you are receiving the extra lysine that you may be missing from your diet.
Why You Need More Lysine
Because of the modern diet, many people have developed health issues related to low levels of lysine. ELEMENTS Lysine assists in raising your lysine levels, which will in turn help your body with…
- Cold Sore Reduction. Cold sores can really affect your confidence, and can even be painful. Lysine may help with the reduction of the symptoms of the herpes virus that leads to cold sore outbreaks.
- Muscle Growth. Collagen is essential for muscle growth and tissue protection. Lysine helps to build collagen in the body, ensuring that your muscles will grow and develop — while staying protected from tissue damage.
- Calcium Absorption for Bone Health. When you were growing up, you were told that calcium makes your bones strong…which is true! Calcium is necessary for overall bone health, and lysine helps with calcium absorption — making sure your bones get the calcium they need to stay healthy and strong.
Increase the collagen and calcium production that your body needs, as well as fight the symptoms of cold sores with ELEMENTS Lysine.
Additional benefits of ELEMENTS Lysine
Lysine is amazing for your bones and muscle tissue, but the benefits of this essential building block don’t stop there. Lysine can also help with…
- Support Heart Health. High blood pressure (or hypertension) can lead to heart disease and other heart health problems. Lysine has been shown to help relax blood vessels, and lower blood pressure…leading to better heart health.
- Lose Weight. Due to Lysine’s ability to help with converting fatty acids to energy, you may see a boost in your weight loss efforts!
- Build Collagen. Collagen is necessary for skin elasticity and overall skin health. Lysine helps to build collagen, which means better looking and feeling skin.
ELEMENTS Lysine is the perfect supplement to boost your lysine levels, which will lead to better protein production. With potential benefits such as bone health, heart health and muscle growth, lysine is an essential building block that your body needs!
How to take ELEMENTS Lysine
Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times a day between meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.