Heart Support, Age Protection
An essential enzyme for long-term heart health
CoQ10 is an enzyme our bodies already naturally create. As we age our bodies slow down production, this coincides with the time we’re also more susceptible to problems like heart disease, high blood pressure, and type II diabetes. CoQ10 is proven to help prevent these problems, and help treat patients alongside doctor prescribed medications in more serious cases. Be proactive about your health by adding CoQ10 to your regime.
Protect against aging with ELEMENTS CoQ10
CoQ10 acts against your body’s natural aging process, strengthening your body’s resistance against age-related diseases and wrinkles.
- Combat signs of aging. Some studies have shown that the addition of CoQ10 to a healthy diet can fight against fine wrinkles and improve skin roughness, effectively slowing down your skin’s aging process.
- Protect your cells. Imagine what your body can do if you can protect it from future damage! CoQ10 is particularly great for those invested in their long-term heart health. Research has shown it to help those with chronic heart failure.
- Maintain blood pressure. Evidence shows that CoQ10 plays a vital role in maintaining a healthy blood pressure. So those extra salty fries you ate for lunch? Not a problem for CoQ10!
Additional benefits of ELEMENTS CoQ10
CoQ10 is needed in every part of your body, but it’s mostly utilized by the heart. However it can be used for those looking for more holistic approaches in other areas of health too. Here are some other benefits:
- Skin cancer prevention. Some studies have noticed a relationship between low CoQ10 levels and skin cancer, those with healthy levels of CoQ10 were less like to have skin cancer.
- Manage asthma symptoms for those on medication. When included in a healthy diet, CoQ10 has allowed some asthma patients to lower the dosages of their asthma medication.
- Manage chemotherapy side effects for cancer patients. Specifically the effects chemotherapy can have on the heart.
How to take ELEMENTS CoQ10
For adults only. Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily with food. Do not take within an hour of taking medication. Do not exceed recommended amount.
Sara A. Murphy is a freelance writer and editor with a PhD from Columbia University. She has written on a variety of topics, including health and fitness, travel, and social justice; she also edits both fiction and non-fiction. You can reach her at Sara.A.Murphy@gmail.com.