The Plus Equals Complete Bone Health
At any stage in life, calcium is an essential ingredient for building and maintaining bones. But the secret to maximizing absorption and effectiveness is the “plus” of Vitamin D and magnesium.
Building blocks for a strong foundation.
As we age it is important that we provide our bones with the right “ingredients” to maintain a healthy bone density. The higher your bone density, the less susceptible you are to breaks and fractures, which will sideline the best of us. Vitamin D, calcium, and magnesium are not only essential for bone health, they are essential ingredients for maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Strong bodies. There’s more to bone health than vitamin minerals. Calcium and Vitamin D are also essential for maintaining strong muscles — which help protect bones — and cardiovascular function.
- Edge on weight-loss. Taking a calcium supplement isn’t going to force you to consume less calories (which is key for weight-loss), but according to the science cited by WebMD, “In studies of both mice and men” (and women?!?), “The more calcium there is in a fat cell, the more fat the cell will burn — and the greater the weight loss.”
- Bye-bye muscle cramps. Sports nutritionists know that when an athlete is suffering from muscle fatigue or cramps that they are likely y deficient in calcium and magnesium. (Fun fact: magnesium plays a major role in neuromuscular function).
Live boldly, stay strong, and keep your insides tough. At any age, it’s important to get your recommended daily value of calcium (about 1000 mg for adults) and get it in a way that can be used by your body.
Additional benefits of ELEMENTS Calcium Plus
Vitamin D is super important, and not just for helping with calcium absorption.
- Beat those winter blues. Haven’t seen the sun in a while? Low levels of vitamin D are linked to seasonal depression. It is generally recommended that adults take 2,000 IU of vitamin D daily — more if you live in the land of the dark.
- Disease prevention. Adequate vitamin D intake is important for the regulation of calcium and phosphorus absorption, and is suggested to supply a protective effect against multiple diseases and conditions such as cancer, type 1 diabetes and multiple sclerosis.
- Cardiovascular health. Vitamin D deficiencies are associated with cardiovascular disease, including hypertension. Calcium is also important for heart health by helping with muscle contractions that regulate heartbeat.
The “Plus” makes this calcium supplement a holistic approach to overall wellness and fitness.
How to take ELEMENTS Calcium Plus
Take three tablets daily with meals or as directed by your physician. Take calcium separately from other supplements because it can inhibit the absorption of other minerals.
Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D-3, Trace-Lyte Mineral Complex