Strengthen Hair and Nails with ELEMENTS Biotin
Have you ever been ashamed of your flaky nails? Are you losing more hair than normal in the shower each morning? Biotin supplements can help. Biotin, also known as vitamin B7 and vitamin H, is a B complex vitamin known for strengthening hair and nails, as well as assisting your body in converting food into energy. The take home: Biotin speeds up metabolism, turning you into a fat-burning machine.
Biotin and calcium strengthen hair and nails.
Biotin has developed a reputation for being one of the most trusted and relied-upon supplements for the support of strong, healthy hair, nails and skin.
- Beauty pill. Adding biotin to a daily beauty routine can improve hair, skin and nails. Biotin can also help protect the skin against acne, fungal infections, rashes, severe dryness and cracking.
- Weight loss helper. Biotin supports metabolism, weight loss and fat burning by converting glucose from the carbohydrates and sugar you eat into glycogen, your body’s performed source of energy.
- Supports healthy vitals. In combination with chromium, research shows biotin may help naturally lower blood sugar levels and control hyperglycemia. It’s also been shown to help improve “good” cholesterol and reduce “bad” cholesterol.
- Natural energy shot. As part of the water-based B vitamins, biotin helps support a healthy nervous system and assists in energy metabolism.
It’s true — when you look good, you feel good. Strengthen your hair and nails with the help of beautifying ELEMENTS Biotin. Begin living a healthier, more confident life. So go get that mani-pedi. You deserve it.
Additional benefits of ELEMENTS Biotin
Biotin supplements have many benefits beyond helping you look your best (although that is important). It can reverse certain processes of aging and aid in embryonic development for pregnant mothers.
- For thinning hair. Hair loss and brittle nails may have multiple causes, and taking biotin supplements may actually halt this process and help reverse it.
- Pregnancy support. Biotin is a crucial nutrient during pregnancy, as it’s important for embryonic growth. Supplements may help reduce the risk of biotin deficiency in pregnant women.
- Cognitive support. Biotin plays a role in neurotransmitter activity. It can help promote cognitive power when used in combination with other natural nootropics.
Realize your full potential with ELEMENTS Biotin. It’s your all-in-one biotin supplement for stronger nails, thicker hair, healthier babies and improved cognitive function – so you’ll look, produce and think as good as you feel.
How to take ELEMENTS Biotin
Take one capsule 20-30 minutes before breakfast and one capsule in the late afternoon, or as directed by your physician. Take for two to three months for optimum results.