St. John’s Wort, mood Supplement, mental health supplement, anti-depressant supplement
100% Natural St. John’s Wort
Feeling a little down lately? We’ve all been there. Before you head to your doctor for a chemical-laden drug, consider choosing a natural mood lifter that’s been around for centuries — St. John’s Wort. The name itself is goofy enough to lift your spirits, right?
Elevate your mood with ENHANCE Mood
LFI Labs ENHANCE Mood supplements combine 100% organic St. John’s Wort flower heads, which contain higher levels of hypericin, the active ingredient, with a powder of the entire whole food version of the herb to cover all our bases.
- Think positive. Hypericin is the essential active ingredient that aids in mood support to give you a positive lift and all around good mood to meet your day head-on.
- Enjoy the convenience. We know you may not have the luxury of time to enjoy multiple cups of St. John’s Wort Tea, so we pack the herbal goodness into convenient capsules, which allow you to still benefit on the go.
- Achieve emotional balance. Users report that St. John’s Wort has helped them achieve emotional balance, promoting a feeling of well-being and contentment.
Additional benefits of ENHANCE Mood
Europeans have long turned to the botanical known as St. John’s Wort as an herbal tonic. Today, the plant has gained widespread recognition for its ability to effect emotional balance. The plant’s properties of flavonoids, hyperforin and hypericin contribute to its multitude of positive effects, which also include the following.
- Relief of menopause and PMS symptoms
- Dispelling symptoms of seasonal affective disorder
- Aiding in quitting smoking
- Help with weight loss
LFI Enhance Mood has 500 mg of St. John’s Wort, which is the optimal dosage for maximum benefit.
How to take ENHANCE Mood
Take one capsule one to three times daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by your physician.
St. John’s Wort (0.3% Hypericin) (flower heads); St. John’s Wort Powder (flower heads)
Other ingredients: Rice flour, gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.